Unite the United States of America
Our coalition is comprised of different movements and groups united by the following common goals:
- Preserving the founding constitutional principles of the USA:
- Rule of Law
- Guaranteed civil liberties
- Equal opportunities for ALL
- Protecting law and order while supporting necessary reforms of the justice system and law enforcement institutions
- Preserving funding for police departments in all our cities and counties
- Confronting all forms of racism and affirming that EVERY HUMAN LIFE MATTERS
- Confronting the political figures and forces that support and condone riots, violence, vandalism, anarchy, destruction of our historical monuments, crippling businesses and bringing chaos to our lives
- We deeply resent the poisoning of the minds of our youth with racist and inflammatory ideas, which create a racial divide in our society and could result in a CIVIL WAR!
- Based on history of tragic devastations brought about by the revolutions in Russia, Cuba, North Korea, China, Venezuela, and other countries, we affirmatively oppose any attempts to repeat that in the USA
U-USA is a coalition of member groups united in the common goals of rule of law, civil liberties and equal opportunities for all. Inspired by the social movements of 2020, we banded together several prominent but independent groups to form a self-governing movement. Collectively, we stand for preserving the founding constitutional principles of the United States; for preserving the fabric of society on the basis of law and order, while simultaneously supporting necessary justice system reforms. We strive to grow our message of unity, and evolve to make a significant impact on quality of life for all Americans by holding our elected leaders accountable and fighting for realistic, equitable solutions.